Event Cancellation coverage reimburses the ticket price if you can't attend the event for one of the covered reasons outlined in your plan. There is no deductible and your coverage is valid beginning the day after you purchase the plan. Make sure you check your covered reasons for event cancellation, as they can differ from state to state.
You may be covered if:
- You or another ticket holder is sick or injured.
- A close relative is sick, injured or passes away.
- You get into a traffic accident traveling to the event.
- You are selected to serve on a jury or called to active military duty.
For specific details about your protection, including additional covered reasons, please log in to yourXCover Account to see what’s covered, including your Plan Summary.
What's not covered?
This protection is subject to additional terms, conditions and exclusions. Make sure you check your protection plan documents as coverage can differ from state to state.
You are not covered if:
- You simply change your mind about going to the event.
- The injury, illness or death was caused by a pre-existing medical condition (unless you were fit to travel when you purchased the tickets).
For specific details about your protection, including additional exclusions and limitations, please log in to yourXCover Account to see what’s not covered.