AXS provides an extra layer of security for user accounts including email verification and multi-factor authentication.
Account access will be granted using a one-time passcode that is sent via SMS message.
When you log into your AXS Account, you will likely see the last 4 digits of the phone number associated with your account.
- Click the button to ‘Send Code Via Text.’
- Enter the verification code to access your AXS Account
- SMS verification is required for your account if you have been logged out for 4 hours or longer.
- SMS verification is required for ticket transfers from your AXS Account.
- If the number associated with your account is incorrect, you can reach out to our Contact Center to have it updated. Click 'Chat with Us' at the bottom of the screen.
When you create a new AXS Account, you will be required to set up a password and verify your email address. You will then be required to verify your account via SMS with the One-time Passcode.
Email notes for new accounts: Be sure the email address you are using to sign into your account is the same email address you have used to purchase your tickets. This will ensure that you will receive your email validation link for the correct account. If you do not receive the validation link in your email, be sure to check your spam or junk inboxes. See more about the email validation link here.
What is a One-time Passcode? A temporary secure PIN-code sent to fans via SMS that is valid for one session.
Can I use the same phone number for multiple AXS Accounts? Yes.
How long is the One-time passcode good for? 5 minutes. Users who do not enter the OTP within this time will need to start the login process again to generate a new OTP.
Can the OTP be used more than once? No. It’s only valid one time.
What if I don’t have a mobile phone? Users can also receive a voice call with the one-time passcode. However, users without access to any phone, can reach out to the AXS contact center for assistance. Simply click 'Chat with Us' on the bottom of the screen.