It’s a nifty and cost-effective method of delivery that enables you to print your tickets from home!
Here’s how it works:
- Tickets are sent to the email address you provided us with at the time of your transaction. Please note that your e-tickets will be sent in a separate email from your invoice.
- The tickets will be in a PDF attachment. Instructions on how to open the PDF will be sent with the e-tickets. If you have problems opening or printing the attachment, please download the latest version of Adobe Reader here.
- Print out your tickets and bring them with you to the event!
Have you downloaded the AXS App? Please click here for more information here.
- Download the app and no more worries about losing a ticket or realizing you left the ticket at home the moment you arrived at the venue.
- The ticket taker will scan the barcode and you are in.
A few notes:
- Be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts so you can receive your e-tickets.
- An invoice is not a substitute for e-tickets, so be sure to print out the right thing!
- While some scanners can read e-ticket bar codes on your smart phone, many cannot. Print out your tickets to help ensure an effortless entry, please!