When you list tickets for sale with AXS, you need to add a bank account so you can get paid for the tickets you sell. To add a bank account, go to “Selling Info” under “Your Account” and then follow these steps:
- Sign in to your account on AXS.com.
- Click on “Your Account” and select the “Payments” tab.
- Click “Add Account for Getting Paid”.
For Bank Accounts (i.e. Checking or Savings)
4. Add you personal and banking details
5. Click Continue
4. Select PayPal from the drop-down menu
5. Enter the email address associated with your PayPal account.
6. Click submit
For Debit Cards
4. Select Debit Card from the drop-down menu
5. Enter your debit card details.
6. Click Submit.
All done – your bank account, PayPal or Debit card will be added to your AXS account and you’ll be able to transfer money to it from your sales balance on AXS.
Please Note: PayPal and Debit cards can be edited, but cannot be removed from your AXS Account once they are added.