Use the following instructions to list your tickets for AXS Official Resale.
- Sign into your account on AXS.com
- Click on “Your Tickets” and click on an event.
- Click “Sell” (which will display if the tickets are resale-eligible).
- Select tickets to list, then click “Continue” to enter your price and listing options.
- Select a previously added account or add a new account for getting paid, then click “Continue”.
- Select a previously added credit or debit card or add a new credit or debit card (this card will only be charged if the event is canceled, and the buyer needs to be refunded. You will not be charged to list your tickets).
- Review the details and click “List Tickets”.
Once you’ve listed your tickets, they will be immediately available for other fans to buy.
Once your tickets have sold, we will email you to let you know. At that point, you will see the appropriate funds (the selling price of the ticket, minus your seller fee) in your AXS account (learn more). Once the event has taken place, you will be able to transfer the funds from AXS.com or the AXS App (learn more) to your selected financial institution.
Additional notes about selling tickets with AXS Official Resale:
- You cannot sell “part” of a ticket. (Example: Passes for multi-day events or packages issued as one ticket.)
- If multiple tickets are issued for each day of a multi-day package, they can be listed separately.
- In most cases, individually purchased parking passes cannot be resold.
- Tickets can only be listed with the AXS Mobile ID delivery method.
- Tickets must be in your possession (issued and delivered to you via AXS Mobile ID) in order to list them for resale.
- Tickets listed for resale will be sold anonymously.
- If the ‘Sell’ button is not displayed or is grayed out, this indicates that your event is not eligible for resale.