- All tickets are QR codes that can be downloaded to your smartphone wallet and must be scanned at the venue for entry. One part of the fest that is not reminiscent of the early 2000s.
- QR codes will be sent out approximately 2 weeks before the event date.
- The ticket can only be scanned once per day and any duplicated ticket will not be allowed for entry.
- Please visit our ADA Page for ADA Information.
- Limit eight (8) tickets (don’t be greedy)
- All sales are final.
- No refunds, cancellations, or exchanges. Just come, it’ll be fun.
- Free admission for children 5 and under (must be accompanied by a ticketed adult)
- Minimum browser requirements are required to place an order online. Make sure you have the most updated browser version. (honestly, we can put this here, but you’ll still blame us on Instagram later.)
- Do not (we repeat, do not!) buy tickets from a third party or scalper. Third-party sales can’t be guaranteed, authenticated, or supported. (You’ve been warned).
- A government-issued photo ID, order number, and the credit card used for purchase are required for will-call pickup or troubleshooting by the original purchaser.
WILL CALL/BOX OFFICE
Located just east of Gate A.
Box office hours: Saturday - 11AM - 10PM
Click below for more information on ticket types, payment plans, and add-ons.
|Ticket Types||Payment Plans||Add-Ons|