Just Like Heaven will take place at Brookside at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, CA
- Venue opens at Noon. Yes, pacific time. Curfew is 11pm.
- All ages are welcome.
- Except in the Clubhouse and Clubhouse Platinum areas which are 21+. You get it.
- Children 5 & under are free (must be accompanied by a ticketed adult). Again, just not in the Clubhouse and Clubhouse Platinum areas.
- Show will take place rain or shine. May in So Cal–so 99.6% sure it’ll be just fine.
- Like every other festival ever, lineup & set times are subject to change without notice.
- No ins/outs. It’s a 1-day fest, just stay and hang, it’ll be okay.
CASHLESS: American Express, Discover, JCB, or Union Pay logo. Accepted contactless payments include Apple Pay, Android Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Wallet, and contactless cards. Arriving flush with cash, don’t have a bank account, or lose your credit card? We’ve got you covered! Locations, where you can convert cash to a pre-paid Visa card, will be available.
See here for FAQs!
|** Any items deemed inappropriate or unsafe by Management will not be allowed. You must either return item to vehicle or surrender the item to security. **|
YES Backpacks (Medium) 18"x13"x8.5"
|NO Aerosol Products/Aerosol Cans
NO Air Horns
NO Audio Recording Devices
NO Bicycles, Skates, Scooters or Skateboards
NO Chains or Chain Wallets
NO Chairs or Blankets
NO Detachable Lens Cameras
NO Drones or Remote Control Aircraft, Cars or Toys
NO Illegal Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
NO Fireworks, Explosives or Road Flares
NO Flyers, Samples, Giveaways or Promotional Items
NO Full Face Masks
NO Glow Sticks, Light Sticks, or LED Gloves
NO Guns, Ammunition or Tasers
NO Hula Hoops
NO Hoverboards or Segways
NO Kites or Sky Lanterns
NO Knives, Weapons or Sharp Objects
NO Laser Pointers
NO Metal, Steel or Aluminum water bottles
NO Outside Food or Beverage
NO Pepper Spray or Mace
NO Pets or Other Animals
NO Selfie Sticks, Tripods or Narcissists
NO Sharpies, Markers or Paint Pens
NO Steel/Plastic/Wood Wagons
NO Stuffed Animals
NO Tents or Sleeping Bags
NO Toy Guns, Water Guns or Sling Shots
NO Video Cameras
NO Walkie Talkies