Ticket sales are considered final. No refunds or exchanges are permitted.
Please be cautious if choosing to purchase any ticket from an unauthorized third party.
We do not guarantee that the seller is legitimate, nor do we accept passes that have been used multiple times.
EZ Pay Payment Option: We offer ticket buyers the ability to pay for their purchase in monthly installments through March of 2023. The payment due date will fall on each month of the date you make the initial purchase. We cannot change this date. But, we can change the card you are using to make the payment. We will attempt to make 3 attempts to process the payment. Once your payment is in default and you do not make an attempt to rectify the payment method, we will consider your payment in default and will not issue any refunds. For reserved seating tickets, your seat will be made available for sale if you do not rectify the error.
The Suwannee River Jam Box Office will open on Wednesday, April 19that 8:00 am at the Spirit of the Suwannee Festival Entrance. Ticket buyers may exchange their tickets for wristbands at that time. Wristbands are non-transferrable. The pricing stated below is Advance Pricing. Ticket Prices will go up at the Gate.
SUWANNEE RIVER JAM VIP EXPERIENCE: The Suwannee River Jam offers a VIP Experience which includes access to all music performances on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday; access to the food and merchandise vendors; access to the exclusive VIP Pavilion on Friday and Saturday; Reduced Beverages; Free Parking; Official T-Shirt; Goody Bag; and Meal Tickets (for Suwannee Royalty VIP Ticket Buyers Friday and Saturday).
- Suwannee Royalty –Pre-Jam Pricing$360. Please call the Park Office at 386/364-1683to reserve your ticket.
- Silver– Pre-Jam Pricing$185. Please call the Park Office at 386/364-1683to reserve your ticket.
GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS: All tickets are priced per person. Click here to purchase tickets.
- WEEKEND TICKETS: Include access to the music, craft, and food vendors, and concert venue on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday of the show. This ticket type does not include access to the campground or access to Reserved Camping Areas. Advance Weekend Tickets $110. Parking is not included in this ticket type.
- MILITARY TICKETS: We appreciate your service to our Country and want to extend a special ticket type to show our support. Military tickets include access to the music, craft, and food vendors, concert venue on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday; and Primitive Camping. Active Duty and Retired Military Members are able to purchase tickets for themselves and members of their family. Military Identification must be presented at the gate to receive wristbands. All members of the family receiving the discounted ticket must be present. A NO ID fee will be assessed for guests who have purchased a Military ticket, but who haven’t presented ID. Military Tickets are offered through the SuwanneeRiverJam.com website. Military Tickets include Primitive Camping $100.
- STUDENT TICKETS: Students who present active student identification at the Gate are eligible to purchase a Student Ticket which includes access to the music, craft, and food vendors, and concert venue on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday; and Primitive Camping. Students under the age of 21 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Pre-Jam Pricing includes Primitive CampingStudent Ticket $100.
- CHILD (6-12): Children under the age of 12 may attend when accompanied at all times by a parent or guardian. Pre-Jam Pricing Child Ticket $50. Parking is not included in this ticket type. Children 5 and under are admitted free of charge but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- PARKING: General Parking is available in the front lot. Weekend Day Parking Passes may be purchased in Advance for $25 per vehicle. Prices go up at the Gate. Vehicles that are parked in unauthorized area will be towed, so please pay attention to the signs.
- UPGRADED AND PRIMITIVE CAMPING:
Our camping community is one of the greatest benefits when attending Suwannee River Jam where you meet new friends, socialize with old friends, and build wonderful memories. Your camping ticket includes camping on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday Night.
- The Spirit of the Suwannee is comprised of 800+ acres of shaded primitive campsites and upgraded camping areas with bath houses. The Park fronts 2 miles along the Historic Suwannee River and offers miles of trails for hiking and golf carts.
- Primitive Camping is priced per person and priced at $50. This ticket type allows you to bring your vehicle into the campground. Parking is limited and we do not allow joyriding during the Festival.
- Upgraded Campsites range from 30 amp water and electric sites to 50 amp water and electric and sewer sites conveniently located near the venue. Camping prices start at $375 depending on the level of amenities and location. Upgraded Campsites are priced per site which includes a Reserved Campsite and 4 Upgraded Camp Passes for campers staying on the site. Sites are priced for 4 persons camping on the site. Additional campers may camp on your site with the purchase of an Extra Person Camping wristband for each additional camper. We allow 2 vehicles per campsite. While we make every effort to provide the site you select, there are occasions when we need to move you to accommodate a better experience.
Visit us online at www.SuwanneeRiverJam.com or call 386/364-1683 for more information.