First, please treat your Print at Home ticket as any other valuable (even cash)! The ticket can be printed numerous times, but only the FIRST ticket that gets scanned will be allowed admission. So, we recommend only printing one version of your ticket and then putting the PDF in a secure location.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I log into my ticket account?
- Is re-entry allowed?
- Are single day VIP or Mega VIP Tickets available?
- Can I split a 4-day Ticket?
- How do I purchase tickets if I don't have an email address?
- I haven't received my tickets and RFID wristbands yet, what do I do?
- I don't live in the United States, how do I get my wristbands?
- My ticket order stated single day tickets, what does this mean?
- Can I use the print at home option more than once and what if it doesn't work?
- What do if I forgot my wristband?