VIP generally references the seats closest to the stage with additional VIP courtesies such as catered meals, free drinks, etc. (check the event website for specific details). Reserved Seating generally references seats just behind VIP that are assigned to the customer that purchases them. (sometimes there are no VIP tickets, just Reserved Seating). General Admission references simple access to the event without add-ons such as Reserved Seating, VIP, and/or courtesies designated for other Seating Ticket types
Articles in this section
- Why can't I log into my ticket account?
- Is re-entry allowed?
- Are single day VIP or Mega VIP Tickets available?
- Can I split a 4-day Ticket?
- How do I purchase tickets if I don't have an email address?
- I haven't received my tickets and RFID wristbands yet, what do I do?
- I don't live in the United States, how do I get my wristbands?
- My ticket order stated single day tickets, what does this mean?
- Can I use the print at home option more than once and what if it doesn't work?
- What do if I forgot my wristband?