- Small Backpacks, purses and bags carrying water smaller than 12" x 12" x 6".
- Baby Strollers
- Blankets, Sheets, Towels
- Low back Chairs
- Cameras (basic point and shoot consumer-grade cameras) without detachable lenses and other accessories (monopods, selfie sticks, tripods, GoPro mounts, and
other attachments are not allowed)
- EMPTY reusable water bottles and hydration packs, and plastic or aluminum water bottles
- Sunscreen in non-aerosol containers is allowed in the size of 3.4 ounces or less
- Prescription Medicine Requirements:
Anyone needing prescription medicine at the festival must present the pharmacy-labeled container which states the prescription, dosage, and patient name to our medical staff at each entrance gate. Patrons are only allowed a sufficient supply of the prescribed medication for that day.
- Medicines needing to be inhaled or smoked are prohibited unless in a prescribed inhaler.
- Over the counter medications are allowed in a sufficient supply for the day. Bottle contents will be verified by medical personnel at the entry gates.
- Weapons of any kind are not allowed in the event, camping or festival area.
- Open Fires
- Outside food or beverage of any kind
- Alcohol of any kind
- Motorized golf carts or ATVs
- Coolers of any kind. (Exceptions may be made for medical use)
- Framed backpacks, multiple pocket backpacks and any pack that is not aligned with the allowed backpacks above.
- Any and all professional audio recording equipment
- Professional cameras and professional recording (photo, video, audio) equipment (NO large professional detachable zoom lenses, stands, monopods, tripods, attachment sticks (selfie sticks) or other commercial equipment.
- Any and all professional video equipment. No video recording will be allowed
- Drones or any other remote flying device
- Glass containers of any kind
- Illegal and Illicit substances of any kind
- Pets (except service animals)
- Skateboards, scooters, bicycles, wagons, carts or any personal motorized vehicles (unless medically necessary)
- Tents, canopies, or shade structures of any kind
- Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors are not allowed. No unauthorized solicitation and materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, giveaways, samples, etc.
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Bicycles inside festival grounds
- Carts of any kind (including Red Wagons)
- Chairs that are not low back
- ALL bags will be searched before entry.
- All bags must be smaller than 12” x 12” x 6” ONLY. Bags will be restricted to small purses, totes and drawstring bags only. Backpacks and bags with multiple pockets may be prohibited.
- Small clutch purses and fanny packs that are 4.5” x 5.5” or smaller with no more than one pocket.
- Hydration packs are allowed and do not need to be clear, but must be emptied of all liquid and have no more than two pockets in addition to the one holding the water reservoir.
- To speed up entry, leave your bags at home, and take advantage of the No Bag Express Lanes.