As we look forward to yet another fantastic festival season, we would like to remind the world’s greatest country music fans to be safe and have fun.
Night in the Country is committed to providing a comfortable and relaxing entertainment experience in which you can always expect to be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all venue, security and operations personnel. The safety of our fans will always be our number one priority!
Night in the Country staff and performers have the same rights, and fans are responsible for their own behavior. With that in mind, please remember to include this basic common-sense approach to your own Night in the Country code of fan conduct:
- You are entitled to enjoy the NITC experience free from disruptive or inconsiderate behaviors or unruly actions.
- Fans may not interfere with the event and/or performers in any manner.
- Please refrain from using abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Fighting, throwing objects or other behavior deemed detrimental to the experience of other guests will result in you going home early.
- For those of you who choose to consume alcohol, please do so in a safe and responsible manner. Intervention with an intoxicated or impaired fan will be handled in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Please comply with requests from festival staff regarding venue operational and emergency procedures.
- Fans may not engage in unauthorized commercial activity while on venue property.
- In helping to maintain these high standards, Night in the Country fans are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to festival staff. Remember: SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING.
Violation of the Fan Code of Conduct may result in eviction from the venue without a refund
All persons attending Night in the Country Music Festival do so at their own risk. No liability is assumed by owners, managers, promoters, sponsors or others.
No weapons of any kind are permitted in any area of the festival.
Personal ATV’s and similar off-road cycles and devices are prohibited.
No checks are accepted at the festival.
No drugs or underage drinking will be tolerated on any of the festival grounds.
Umbrellas may be used between performances only. They must be taken down during any stage performance.
Designate a driver! Night in the Country Music Festival supports the Designated Driver concept. We urge you to decide before your visit to the Festival who will be the designated driver for your group.
PLEASE DON’T DRINK AND DRIVE.
These rules have been established to satisfy the diverse needs of our guests and to promote safety. We ask all of our guests to respect the rights and privacy of others.
Once again, and most importantly, be safe and have fun!