If you have not paid for your entire group, the guests that you are inviting must pay for their portion of the travel package in order for the booking to be confirmed. If payment hasn’t been received, the person booking the entire travel package will be responsible for payment of the entire order.
Articles in this section
- What are the dates?
- Does everyone in a group need to buy a travel package?
- How long do guests I invited have to pay?
- Is there an age requirement?
- How will I receive to my purchased package add-ons?
- Will I receive all the package access for my group?
- Can I resell my ticket & hotel package?
- Will there be ADA access at events?
- Can I change the names on my package once booked?
- How do I see my travel experience details once I have booked?