Before entering the event, please make sure all of the medications are properly labeled with name, phone number, and emergency contact. Names on prescriptions must match the person's ID. Notify a security guard at the entrance and the medical staff on site will assist you with storing your medications.
Articles in this section
- How do I get my tickets?
- General food info
- Where is the venue located?
- Box Office info – address, hours open
- What time does the event start?
- What time does the event end?
- Can I pass out flyers or promote at the event inside or outside the venue?
- Can I bring a sign or totem?
- What about bringing my medical prescriptions (asthma, insulin, etc.)?
- Can I bring a camera?