If you plan on having your RV delivered to the site, the person whose name is on The Resort site order must be present at check-in. RV’s that show up without the original Resort site purchaser/renter will be turned away. We recommend that you meet the delivery person at a remote location (such as a Walmart) and travel to the site together. Please note that only your RV will be allowed into the tollbooth area for check-in. No additional vehicles can accompany the RV through the check-in process. Please also note that your RV will not be allowed into the check-in lot if you do not have your RV parking sticker posted according to sticker installation instructions and your required “Renter, Borrower or Owner” paperwork*. If you are working with delivery people to bring your RV onto the festival grounds, we feel that the following options are your best bet:
- Meet at a remote location and pick up your RV. Bring it to the site and park it yourself.
- If you need help parking/placing your RV and you are bringing your own vehicle: First, buy a Camping Companion Parking pass for your additional car/vehicle. Meet the delivery person at a remote location and ride together in the RV to the site, temporarily leaving your car at the alternate meeting location. Once the RV is placed, ride back to your meeting spot in the delivery person’s tow-vehicle, pick up your car, and come back to the site to park your car in the companion lot.
- If you need help parking/placing your RV and you are bringing your own vehicle, plus you are renting/borrowing a motorized RV: First, make sure to purchase a Camping Companion Parking pass for your vehicle. Meet at a remote location and ride in the RV with the delivery person to the site and have a friend drive your vehicle to the companion lot. Once the RV is delivered, walk back to the companion lot to meet to meet your friend and give them a ride back to wherever they are parked. The delivery person can also walk back to the companion lot where they can be picked up by an associate.
- If you need help parking/placing your RV and you are not bringing your own vehicle, take a taxi or car service to meet the delivery person at a remote location and ride together in the RV to the site. Have the delivery person walk to the companion lot where they can be picked up by an associate.
- *A Resort spot will only be honored if the person who bought the Resort Pass is present at check-in wearing a Festival Wristband and Resort Wristband, and possesses the proper paperwork corresponding to the status of ownership of the RV:
- OWNER – Proof of Registration, valid I.D, RV Resort Wristband and Festival Wristband.
- RENTER – Rental Company Service Agreement. Renter on agreement must be present with Valid ID, RV Resort Wristband and Festival Wristband.
- BORROWER- Permission letter from the registered owner. Copy of registered owner’s registration and valid ID. RV spot purchaser must be named on permission slip and be present at onsite check-in with valid ID, Resort Wristband and Festival Wristband.