All campers must be 18+ or accompanied by a parent or legal guardian*. Every camper must have a Festival Wristband and a Resort Wristband to be scanned upon entrance to the festival perimeter. Kids 10 & under are free with parent and do not require a wristband. A legal guardian is NOT a parent giving a note to an older friend or sibling. That is NOT an option. A guardianship is a legal relationship created when a person or institution is assigned by the court to take care of minor children.
Articles in this section
- If I return my RV spot, will I still be eligible for access to the Resort presale?
- Can I bring alcohol into The Resort?
- May I have a campfire or use a stove or BBQ to cook?
- What if I want to have my RV delivered?
- Is there tent-only camping?
- Where do all the people I am fitting into my Resort spot park for the weekend?
- Will there be free bathrooms/showers? Handicap accessible? Private?
- Are there free showers? What hours can you use the showers?
- Will there be food booths or a general store in The Resort?
- Will there be a place to buy coffee or get hot water?