Let’s use the Medium Locker as an example. The ticketing company charges $55. You bring the scannable ticket to locker check-in. You tell our staff what your combination is, they write it down and set up the combo lock for you and you’re on your way to use the locker. When you return the combo lock to us you immediately receive $10 cash back. Your net total cost for the Medium Locker for three days is $45. You’ll leave the festival with $10 in your pocket – gas money for the drive home.
Articles in this section
- Where are the lockers or locker check-in tent?
- What info do you collect?
- What do I need to bring to the festival to receive my locker access?
- What happens if I forget my scannable ticket?
- Do you guarantee to hold my locker reservation?
- Will you explain the locker deposit?
- I hate lines...?
- Will I be able to use the locker any time I want?
- Can I pay for lockers at the event?
- If I can't make it to the festival or don't need my locker reservation, can I get a refund?