Bringing two vehicles? The purchase of your campsite includes parking for one vehicle; if you’re planning to bring another vehicle, you will need to purchase an extra vehicle pass. Please note, there is a maximum of two steering wheels per campsite.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer a Payment Plan?
- Why do I have a $1.00 charge on my card?
- Can Reserved Seats and Campsites be renewed for next year?
- Can I transfer my campsite if I won't be using it moving forward?
- Can I upgrade my ticket after I've already purchased it? What is the cost?
- Is there a limit on the number of people that can stay on a campsite?
- Does my campsite include admission to the festival?
- We’re having a little bit of a problem in the campgrounds, who do we contact?
- What are the rules for driving in the campgrounds?
- I'm dropping off a camper/my kids/ groceries at a campsite, but I'm not staying! What do I need to do?