Resort Info & Hours:
- Prices include camping only for the entire weekend (Thu 9am-Mon 10am).
- Resort and ADA guests may go in/out between The Resort and Venue.
- Free showers, toilets, and handwashing stations.
- Free water refill stations.
- Food & Drink vendors and General Store.
- Amenities, activities, and food & drink details to be added closer to festival dates.
- Additional rules & details to be added.
- Guests in The Resort may move freely between all RV and Car Camping areas on foot or by bicycle.
- Thurs 9AM - Mon 10AM
RV Sites, Car Camping, Lake Eldorado & Camping Companion Parking
- Thurs 9AM - Fri 2AM
- Fri 9AM - Fri 8PM
- Sat 9AM - Sat 8PM
- Sun 9AM - Sun 3PM
*Pedestrian check-in is open 24/7 during Resort hours (Thu 9am-Mon 10am).
- There will be no early access. Please respect this residential neighborhood and DO NOT arrive before check-in opens.
- All times are subject to change.
General Resort Rules
- Resort wristband and festival wristband required for entry into The Resort.
- Festival Wristbands are sold separately.
- No refunds or exchanges.
- Limit one (1) RV, Lake Eldorado, or Car Camping site per billing, household, or customer ticketing account.
- Exceeding the limit will result in order cancellation at any time, without notice.
- RV, Lake Eldorado, and Car Camping sites are non-transferable.
- Selling or attempting to re-sell your Resort site or Resort Wristbands may result in cancellation of the order at any time without notice. This is a zero-tolerance policy.
- Lake Eldorado, Car Camping, Power, and Dry RV sites are separated and filled on a first come first serve basis.
- No saving spaces! Arrive together to camp together.
- Noise curfew begins at 1:30am. Please be respectful of other campers.
- No camping vehicle ins/outs. Once you exit, your site is forfeited.
- The person whose name is on the original order must be present when checking in, no exceptions.
- All Resort attendees must be 18 years of age or older with proper ID or accompanied by a parent.
- All campers and vehicles will be searched upon entry.
- Resort vehicle lockdown, no entry or exit Fri - Sun 9:00pm-2:00am.
- Review full list of Resort Rules and Frequently Asked Questions.
- Rules subject to change. Make sure and review 2023 Rules before arrival.
|What is Allowed in The Resort||What is NOT allowed in The Resort|
Drugs & Alcohol:
- Each person over the age of 21 with a valid Resort Wristband and Festival Wristband may enter The Resort with two (2) total of the following items (not two (2) of each item):
- Case of beer (cans only)
- Liquor in plastic, sealed, original bottle.
- Boxed wine
- NO Kegs
- NO Glass (including beer/wine/liquor bottles).
- Alcohol in glass containers is not allowed and may not be transferred into other non-glass containers.
- If anyone in the vehicle is under the age of 21, organizers reserve the right to deny entry unless alcohol is surrendered.
- A FREE shuttle will be provided to a local grocery store for you to purchase additional alcohol.
- Limits apply for Resort re-entry.
- No drugs or drug paraphernalia allowed.
Resort Activities & Amenities:
The Party goes all weekend long in the Stagecoach Resort. Check back closer to festival dates for many added details on amenities, games, activities, food & beverages, and more!
- Close Proximity To Venue
- Re-Entry Privileges To Venue
- Toilets & Hand Washing Stations
- Free Showers
- Free Water Refill Stations
- 24 Hour Medical & Security
- Food & Beverage Vendors TBD
- WiFi in the Camp Lounge
- Charging Stations
- Pedal Cabs
- General Store - Stocking camping supplies, medicines, foods, and sundries, pulse microwaves & toaster ovens available for use.
- Roaming Potable Water Trucks & Pumping Trucks - Additional charges apply & subject to change. Flag em down!
- Supermarket Shuttles - Free rides to the local grocery store to restock your needs. Running Thu afternoon and Fri-Sun mornings.
For a complete list of all applied rules and the latest information, please click here.