Your shipping address will default to your billing address at checkout. You may change this in your Stagecoach AXS account after your purchase is complete until the update shipping deadline. You must do this for each individual order you place.
- $15 for Domestic or International Shipping & Will Call.
- The last day to update your shipping address is 2/10/23.
- Shipping will start in early-to-mid February and will take a couple months to complete. We appreciate your patience.
- Last day to place an order to be shipped is 4/10/23 for domestic and 4/3/23 for international.
- International customers will have the option to choose Will Call at time of purchase.
- For any questions about your order or If you have not received your order by 4/17/23, please contact AXS Order Support.
UPS Mail Innovations / Shipping Details:
- Stagecoach will be shipping via UPS Mail Innovations.
- Your order will not ship unless it has been paid in full.
- Orders placed separately are shipped separately.
- An email with tracking information will be generated and emailed to you when your order is packed. Please also check your spam folder.
- Signature is not required for delivery.
- Orders unable to be delivered under any circumstances (lost/stolen/errors/forgot/dog scared the postman away/aliens/returned to sender) must be picked up at Will Call.
- Shipping fees will not be refunded for undeliverable orders.
- Orders will not be re-shipped/shipped twice under any circumstances.
- Orders “Returned to Sender” may choose a one-time reshipment offer for a fee of $15 up until our shipment cut off. Exceptions may apply. Absolutely no name changes allowed. Order must have arrived back to shipping sender before this option becomes available.
- Festival passes will be shipped in one complimentary commemorative package per wristband order (not per pass or wristband). The condition of the package is not guaranteed. Commemorative packaging is not considered part of the order and not utilized for non-admission items including Resort passes ordered separately.
- Orders assigned/changed/ending up at Will Call must be picked up at the Box Office.
- Hours to be posted closer to festival dates.
- Orders at Will Call must be picked up by the original purchaser (the name on the account). Please keep that in mind when ordering. If the “ship to” name is different, the "ship to" name will NOT be able to pick up at will call. Both names must match.
- Absolutely No name changes allowed. No Alternative box office pick ups allowed. No exceptions.
- If you are picking up your order from Will Call, you must come to the Box Office before arriving at Stagecoach. You will be turned away if you arrive at the festival grounds without your wristband on your wrist.
- Government-issued photo ID and order confirmation are required for Will Call pick up.
- For Hotel Package guests, wristbands and shuttle passes will not be mailed in advance. All materials will be available for pickup at your HOTEL during designated Travel Package Check-In hours, which will be provided via email prior to arrival.
Click here for the latest updates and information.