Tucked behind the main festival venue lies the best kept secret in Coachella lodging: the Safari Campground. Fully furnished, air-conditioned accommodations amidst lush palm trees and mountain views are just the beginning. Sweeten your weekend with golf cart transportation between stages, private parking adjacent to the campground, air-conditioned restrooms and showers, breakfast and late-night snacks, an air-conditioned lounge, concierge service and so much more.
Packages are on sale now.
Please note: there is no difference in Safari tiers other than price. Buy early to save.
Important Safari Campground Information
- The purchaser of the package will be the “lead guest” and is expected to check into the Safari tent or yurt on site. A photo ID will be required at check-in and must match the name on the order.
- Any changes to the lead guest name after purchase will incur a $1,000 fee. If you are purchasing this package as a gift for someone else, please let us know their name within 24 hours of your purchase to avoid this fee.
- Those guests requesting more than one Safari Tent or Yurt will be granted a 30-day grace period to submit a lead guest name, contact info, and picture or photocopy of the lead guest’s photo ID for each additional unit. If VMT is not provided with this information by the end of this period, there may be a risk of cancellation of the additional units.
- All attendee information will be collected by Valley Music Travel Guest Services in the months leading up to the event. Every member of your party will be required to check in to redeem their credentials individually. VMT will not release credentials without securing them on all authorized guests’ wrists.
- All lodging attendees MUST be 18 years of age or older and have a valid I.D. Sorry, NO exceptions.
- There will be on-site security at all times as well as first aid stations open 24/7.
- All Safari and Resort at Coachella attendees are subject to search upon entry.
- Safari and Resort at Coachella attendees may visit the other on-site patron areas, however, non-Safari or Resort at Coachella attendees will not be able to enter the Safari Campground.
- Feel free to bring your own food and beverages into the campground. Safari guests may bring up to one case of beer per person for the weekend (21+ only).
- NO open fires, gas, or charcoal; you may bring a small Coleman-style cooking stove.
- NO glass containers, weapons, drug paraphernalia, or drugs allowed.
- NO animals will be allowed in onsite lodging.
- Safari and Resort at Coachella attendees are expected to observe a 2:00 AM noise curfew and to behave in a manner that is courteous to other lodgers.
- Damages to Safari Tents or Yurts will be billed directly to your credit card on file.
- Venue/Promoter are not responsible for any materials misplaced, lost, or stolen. It is recommended you don’t bring valuable items or if you do, please lock them in your car for safety.
Click here to view and purchase your options.