This process will differ from event to event. Most events / venues will designate staff to check for proof of vaccination and/or negative Covid-19 test results.
Articles in this section
- What do I need to know before I go to an event?
- I purchased tickets from AXS, how do I know what the event or venue vaccination policy is?
- How will I know if the event I am going to requires vaccination or a negative Covid-19 test?
- Who decides what health guidelines are required?
- I am over 12 years old and not able to be vaccinated due to underlying health conditions, am I unable to attend an event?
- What are the requirements for children 12 years of age and under who are unable to be vaccinated, can they still attend events?
- What are my options if I am unable to attend because I have been exposed to Covid-19 or am experiencing Covid-like symptoms?
- What happens if I do not provide proof of vaccination, or a negative Covid-19 test result?
- I have received my first vaccination dose; will my first dose vaccination card be accepted at entry?
- What if I can’t get the vaccine for religious reasons?