Most events / venues are requesting proof of full vaccination for entry and require the last vaccination dose to be administered at least two weeks prior to the event date. We encourage you to check your event / venue website for specific details as guidelines and protocols are subject to change.
Articles in this section
- What do I need to know before I go to an event?
- I purchased tickets from AXS, how do I know what the event or venue vaccination policy is?
- How will I know if the event I am going to requires vaccination or a negative Covid-19 test?
- Who decides what health guidelines are required?
- I am over 12 years old and not able to be vaccinated due to underlying health conditions, am I unable to attend an event?
- What are the requirements for children 12 years of age and under who are unable to be vaccinated, can they still attend events?
- What are my options if I am unable to attend because I have been exposed to Covid-19 or am experiencing Covid-like symptoms?
- What happens if I do not provide proof of vaccination, or a negative Covid-19 test result?
- I have received my first vaccination dose; will my first dose vaccination card be accepted at entry?
- What if I can’t get the vaccine for religious reasons?