With ticket insurance, you can get a refund for your order if you can’t make it to the event for a number of covered reasons, including:
- Sudden medical emergencies
- Death of a family member or companion
- Mechanical breakdown on the way to an event
- Traffic accident on the way to an event
- Being called for jury or military duty
- Having your home rendered uninhabitable
For a complete list of covered reasons – along with terms, conditions and exclusions that may apply – please see the Certificate of Insurance/Policy you received by email when you first bought the ticket insurance. You can also view it online.
Note: You can’t get a refund if you simply changed your mind about going to the event. You might be able to sell or transfer tickets though. Look for the Sell and Transfer buttons next to the tickets in your AXS account.