On our busiest events, we add a virtual waiting room where fans can wait in before the event goes onsale. The area typically opens 30 minutes before the onsale begins. Here’s a few more things to know about the waiting room:
- Stopping bots. We want fans like you to get the best tickets and the waiting room gives us an opportunity to filter out people who use technology to get the best seats and sell them for an inflated price.
- Traffic control. The waiting room helps us get fans to the tickets as quickly as possible for the most popular events.
- It’s not a queue! The waiting room is a holding area – getting there 30 minutes before is no different to joining 1 minute before.
- Online only. We only have this waiting room online, not on the phone lines.
- Don't refresh your screen. Once you're in the waiting room, t’s best to wait. You’ll be processed through to the onsale as quickly as possible.
For popular shows, if there’s any extra dates added we’ll tell people in the waiting rooms first – giving them a link for the new show.
Please note that a place in the Waiting Room does not guarantee the availability of tickets!
Questions? Click here to complete our support form.