Once your AXS Mobile ID tickets have been released to the app please follow the below steps to view your tickets.
Make sure you have the latest version of the AXS app. Get the AXS app from App Store or on Google Play. Once downloaded, go to the Account tab in the bottom right corner and click SIGN IN.
Sign in to your account with the same email address you used when purchasing your tickets. If your tickets were transferred to you , make sure you are signing in using the same email address your friend transferred the tickets to. If you don't have an account yet, sign up using the email address your tickets were transferred to
If it’s the first time or you haven’t signed in from your device in a while you will be asked to verify your email address. Click on SEND EMAIL to have the verification linked sent to your email address.
An email has now been sent to you. Click the link in the email to verify your account. Once verified you can return to the app. If you haven’t received the email, make sure to check your junk. If you still haven’t received it, please make sure you have disconnected any VPN you might be connected to and click on Resend.
You are now signed in! To view your AXS Mobile ID tickets click on your initials in the middle.
Your AXS Mobile ID ticket will now show up. This is the QR code you will display upon entering the venue. You also have the option of transferring and listing your tickets for sale prior to the event.
To manage your tickets and view your upcoming events you can click on the ticket icon. Here you can also see any tickets that you have transferred to a friend.
If you have followed the above steps and still can’t see your tickets please do the following:
- Make sure you are signed in with the same email address you used when purchasing your tickets - this is where your order confirmation was sent.
- If tickets were transferred to you make sure your friend transferred them to the correct email address.
- Ensure you have the latest version of the app installed
- Have the UK region applied
- Have your phones date and time settings set to automatic
- Disconnect any VPN you may be connected to and try the above steps again
- Disconnect your wi-fi and try the above steps using mobile data instead
- Are you using a work device? If you have followed the above steps and still can’t sign in and see your tickets you can try using a different device. Or if you’re going to the event with a friend you can sign in to your account on axs.com using a browser and transfer the tickets to your friend.
Still can’t access your tickets? Please get in touch with our customer service team via our Live Chat.