Tickets can be sold on AXS Official Resale once released into your account (this time can vary between a few days from an event going on sale to closer to the event). They can then be sold right up until one hour after doors open, giving both sellers and buyers flexibility in the resale market.
Articles in this section
- How do I sell my tickets?
- Can I sell any ticket on AXS?
- When I sell tickets, why must all of the seats in my listing be next to each other?
- Do I have to deal with the buyer when selling tickets?
- When does a ticket listing expire?
- Why should I sell tickets with AXS?
- I bought my ticket from another ticketing provider; will I still be able to sell it on AXS Official Resale?
- What is AXS Official Resale and how does it benefit fans?
- When can tickets be listed for sale with AXS?
- Why can’t I sell my ticket?