Unlike e-tickets, Flash Mobile Delivery tickets are digital and cannot be printed for venue entry.
Articles in this section
- What if my friends arrive later than me?
- I bought tickets as a gift for somebody, how do I give them these to them if I am not attending the event?
- I’ve bought resale tickets through another website for a Flash Mobile Delivery event, will I still be able to enter?
- Does my phone need to be on local time?
- What about the recent system of putting names on tickets – how does this work with Flash Mobile Delivery?
- What if I lose my phone / run out of battery?
- What happens if people do not have the ability to download the AXS App or have a smart phone?
- Can I add my ticket to my phone’s wallet?
- How will I know my tickets have been delivered to my account?
- What if I don't want to use Flash Mobile Delivery?