Pre-sales are now a regular feature of shows on sale schedules. They can be made available through many different channels are a great way of getting your hands on a ticket to see you favourite act!
Here’s some places you might see pre-sales appear:
- We receive pre-sale ticket allocations for a lot of shows. When we do, we always ensure we add them to our weekly newsletter – sign up today with an AXS account!
Promoter / Artist
- The artist and their promoters sometimes have exclusive pre-sales for their fan clubs and mailing lists – follow them in advance of on sales to be one of the first to receive a chance to get tickets.
- Venues sometimes have pre-sale tickets available to their databases – it’s always a good idea to subscribe to your favourite venues newsletters for possible pre-sales and offers.
- The O2 has a partner relationship with Priority Tickets – if you are a customer of O2, you will get the opportunity to purchase tickets through this presale 48 hours prior to general on sale.
- The SSE Arena, Wembley has a partner relationship with SSE – if you are a customer of SSE, you will get the opportunity to purchase tickets through this pre-sale 48 hours prior to general on sale for all the shows at the venue.
- American Express card holders sometimes get access to pre-sale tickets - if you are an American Express card holder be sure to register to receive pre-sale notifications