Yes! We are TRUSTe certified, PCI compliant and adhere with the principles of the Privacy Shield Framework. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
Articles in this section
- How can I buy tickets?
- What does face value mean?
- What fees are there when buying tickets?
- What is a pre-sale?
- How do I get a pre-sale password?
- What’s a ‘Waiting Room’?
- What payment methods can I use when buying tickets?
- Is my credit/debit card and personal information safe to enter on AXS.com?
- Is it safe to purchase tickets through Viagogo or another broker?
- Why am I not offered any tickets when I can see they are still available?