E-tickets are a delivery method that enables you to print your tickets at home to bring to the event OR use with your AXS App.
Your PDF tickets and instructions on how to open the PDF will be sent to the email address you provided us with at the time of your transaction and will be delivered in a separate email from your invoice.
If you have problems opening or printing the attachment, please download the latest version of Adobe Reader here : https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
E-tickets will also display on the AXS App:
- Download the AXS app, if you haven't already
- Click the ticket icon and select your event. A mobile version of your e-tickets will display.
- Show your phone to the steward to be scanned in.
A few notes:
- Be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts so you can receive your e-tickets.
- An invoice is not a substitute for e-tickets, so be sure to print out the right thing!
- Most events require that you print out your tickets instead of using the AXS App. Be sure to reach out directly to the venue if you need additional details.