IRON MAIDEN - THE O2
You must provide your actual credit/debit card that you used for the purchase along with some photo ID (such as a driving licence or passport) in order to enter the event. The name on your photo ID must match the name on the credit/debit card used for the ticket purchase, otherwise you will be refused entry to the event.
These tickets are non-transferable under any circumstances and any resale, transfer, or attempted resale or transfer, will invalidate the ticket purchase. No changes to the name(s) of the ticketholder(s) or letters of authorisation will be accepted.
If you buy more than one ticket, your guest(s) (other ticket holder(s)) must be with you at the time of entry in order to enter the venue and attend the event. You must be attending the event.
There are no exceptions to these requirements
THE O2 TICKETING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The O2’s full terms and conditions relating to Ticket sales and admission (the “Terms and Conditions”) can be found at www.theo2.co.uk and are available upon request from The O2 Box Office.
2. Please note that for this event these Ticket terms and conditions shall take precedence over the Terms and Conditions (including those displayed on hard copy Tickets collected at The O2 Box Office), terms and conditions displayed on axs.com and any other conflicting terms and conditions.
3. A “Ticket” means a ticket, electronic ticket, wristband or any other device giving the bearer the right to attend an event.
4. Please check your Ticket upon receipt as mistakes cannot always be rectified. Defacing the Ticket or removing the Ticket stub will invalidate the Ticket. You must produce a valid Ticket to gain entry to the relevant venue identifying you by name and upon request for inspection at any time during the event. Failure to produce your Ticket when requested may result in you being ejected from the relevant venue.
For admission into the event, the named lead booker on the Ticket may be required to present: the credit/debit card that was used to purchase the Ticket(s) online, photographic ID, and/or the
confirmation email showing proof of purchase. Such requirements shall be confirmed at the point of purchase. All members of your party (and within one booking) must enter at the same time as the lead booker in order to access the Event and venue.
5. Purchase of a Ticket other than via an authorised Ticket agent is grounds for seizure or cancellation of such ticket without refund or other compensation. Authorised Ticket agents of The O2 include AXS and Amazon Tickets. Resale, or attempted resale of a Ticket are grounds for seizure or cancellation of such Ticket without refund or other compensation. We may also seize and/or cancel without refund any Ticket purchased using methods generated by a script, macro, ticket bot or through the use of automated devices. In addition, the event promoter may appoint its own authorised Ticket agents on an event by event basis.
6. If you are unsure as to whether or not a person offering Tickets for sale is an authorised Ticket agent or Ticketing partner, please contact our Customer Services department on 0208 463 2000.
7. Tickets are not issued on a sale or return basis and cannot be cancelled or exchanged after purchase other than in accordance with the Terms and Conditions (subject always to these Ticket terms and conditions).
8. It is your responsibility to check that the event is going ahead at the date and time printed on this Ticket. All advertised times are approximate and subject to change.
9. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled or postponed please refer to your point of purchase for details of your Ticket agent’s refund and/or exchange policy.
10. We reserve the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on this Ticket where it is not possible to allow you to occupy the specific seat printed on your Ticket.
11. We are not liable for any Tickets which are lost, stolen or damaged. Standing Tickets purchased from third party agents cannot be duplicated if lost or stolen.
12. All children (including infants) need a Ticket to enter the event – unless otherwise specified on the event details page. Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over within The O2 arena. Children under 16 cannot enter the standing area. Most indigo at The O2 shows are for all ages, but children aged 14 years and under must be accompanied by an adult and seated. Club nights are 18+ only. Other age restrictions may apply to specific events and are notified at the point of sale.
13. In order to ensure the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, we reserve the right at our reasonable discretion to refuse admission to or to eject you from, the relevant venue without compensation or refund.
14. Searching is a condition of entry. We operate compulsory airport-style archway scanners at the venue entrances. For further information on these and for details of prohibited items please see the Terms and Conditions.
15. Animals, with the exception of assistance dogs, are not permitted in The O2. Food and beverages cannot be brought into The O2 arena or indigo at The O2 and may be restricted or limited in relation to events taking place at other venues within The O2.
16. If you appear to be under 25 you will be asked for proof of age when purchasing alcohol.
17. The O2 is a no smoking venue. Electronic cigarettes may be used in communal areas but must not be used in The O2 arena or in prohibited areas.
18. There is no re-admission once you have left the relevant venue.
19. There will be no admission to the event before the designated opening times. For some shows
latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance.
20. Should you experience any problems during your visit please contact the nearest steward as every effort will be made to resolve issues prior to or during the event.
21. In seated areas other people might stand up in front of you during the event. Refunds and compensation will not be offered if your view is restricted in this way otherwise disturbed by members of the audience entering/exiting their seat.
22. Unauthorised photography or recording is not permitted.
24. The O2 is located at North Greenwich tube station and can also be accessed via bus and river. Please see www.tfl.gov.uk and www.thamesclippers.com for transport information. You must leave The O2 quietly and with consideration for our neighbours.