Without a printed or physical ticket, your AXS Mobile ID functions as the means of entry to an event. Please ensure your device is fully charged and able to be scanned for entry at the event. If you lose your phone or device, or it has run out of battery, please visit the box office at the venue and staff will be able to assist you further.
Articles in this section
- What if my friends arrive later than me?
- I bought tickets as a gift for somebody - how do I give these to them if I am not attending the event?
- I’ve bought resale tickets through another website for an AXS Mobile ID event - will I still be able to enter?
- Does my phone need to be on local time?
- What about the recent system of putting names on tickets – how does this work with AXS Mobile ID?
- What if I lose my phone or it runs out of battery?
- What happens if people do not have the ability to download the AXS App or have a smartphone?
- Can I add my ticket to my phone’s wallet?
- How will I know my tickets have been delivered to my account?
- Why is AXS Mobile ID being launched?