Due the nature of the ticket and its barcode that changes every 59 seconds, it needs to be located in the AXS App.
Articles in this section
- What if my friends arrive later than me?
- I bought tickets as a gift for somebody, how do I give them these to them if I am not attending the event?
- I’ve bought resale tickets through another website for an AXS mobile ID event, will I still be able to enter?
- Does my phone need to be on local time?
- What about the recent system of putting names on tickets – how does this work with AXS mobile ID?
- What if I lose my phone / run out of battery?
- What happens if people do not have the ability to download the AXS App or have a smart phone?
- Can I add my ticket to my phone’s wallet?
- How will I know my tickets have been delivered to my account?
- Why is AXS Mobile ID being launched?