Looking forward to your event? Make sure you follow these tips to ensure you have a great time!
- Check your journey online – make sure public transport is running and check for any issues on the roads
- Prepare your ticket – depending on method of delivery – download the AXS or Venue app or print your ticket….or if it’s come to you in the post – find that envelope!
- Keep eye on venue social media and website channels – these are the best places for all event updates
- Bring ID – some shows have strict ID checks – especially standing shows – don't miss out and have your ID on you
- Your phone (especially if you have AXS Mobile ID tickets to be scanned from your phone)
- The card you used to purchase your tickets
Other items to consider would be:
- Cash/payment card (for merch or concessions)
- External battery/portable charger
- Weather conscious clothing (ie. jacket for outdoor events)
- Sharpie/something to sign (for meet and greet events)
Keep in mind that each venue is different. If you have additional questions on what you can or can't bring (ie. a camera, backpacks, etc), we recommend contacting the venue directly.
We also recommend following the venues social media channels for the most up to date information.