Face value is the price of the ticket before any service fees or handling/delivery charges are added. When a fan resells a ticket, the resale price might exceed the original face value of the ticket.
Articles in this section
- Why am I not able to pick my exact seat when buying a ticket?
- How can I buy tickets?
- What does face value mean?
- What fees are there when buying tickets?
- What is a Pre-sale?
- How do I get a pre-sale password?
- What's a "Waiting Room"?
- What payment methods can I use when buying tickets?
- Is my credit/debit card and personal information safe to enter on AXS.com?
- Is it safe to purchase tickets through Viagogo or another broker?